Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Falling Apart!

Week 2 -

I couldn't get to the computer yesterday to report that I had a very easy week - no nausea, no fatigue.  I was thinking this was all going to be so easy.

Well, that isn't 100% true.  My skin is drying out and I am starting to scratch open some pieces of skin.  Especially along my knuckles and chest.  Nothing unsightly, just annoying to me.

About an hour ago, my follicles on my head started to ache a little.  I needed to shower for a meeting, and when I started to wash my hair, it came out in my hands in strands, then in little clumps.  Mainly from the back of my head.  Here's a video in which I seem to be not too concerned about it -




BUT, NOW, everytime I touch my hair it comes out in my hand.  I just shoved a hat on my head which I will wear into Manhattan and during my meeting, then I'll see what the damage is this evening when I have a better chance to assess the damage.  Crikey!

1 comment: