Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Everythings All Right!

I realized I hadn't posted in a while and just wanted to give everybody a quick catch up.  I actually still have a couple videos to put up and a bunch of photos depicting my hair growing in over time.

I decided to not have any radiation - I really believe that radiation is not a positive step in my healing, so it was a no to that.

I continued to have herceptin infusions through December 31st.  And expect to see my oncologist sometime the end of this month.

I had a mammogram in December - which was negative, but all of my mammogams had been negative.  But boy, did it hurt.  The technician managed to line up the machine exactly with my scars from the lumpectomy and it hurt so much!  I think I would have better served with an MRI at that point.

I currently feel strong and positive!

Love to you all and thank you so much for all the support, good wishes and prayers throughout the past year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment