Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Infusion Number 5

March 27th, 2012

Just got back from infusion number 5.  Pretty easy.  The oncologist told me all my meds were as they were last week, but she had actually upped the steroids again.  Got it figured out with the nurse fairly quickly and we were in and out pretty easily.

I tried the pre-chemo fast.  It actually ended up being a little over 60 hours since I ate Saturday night at 7pm and then the chemo started at 10am on Tuesday morning.  The Benadryl didn't hit me as hard and instead of sleeping through the entire infusion, I slept for an hour and was ABLE TO READ for an hour and a half.  I have NEVER been able to read or use the computer for at least 5 days after an infusion (and obviously I'm using the computer right now!!)  I'm not going to push it though.  Once I get off this and check emails, I'll just do a cursory email check twice a day - unless I still feel great.

It may not have all been the fast - my dear friend Tracy met Rabbi Stanley Kolt at a solar convention and started talking about energy for healing - Tracy is an acupuncturist.  It just so happens that Stanley built a machine based on Scalar electricity that he says can regenerate cells.  Layman's explanation:  any mutated or bad cells vibrate at a lower voltage than strong healthy cells and if the body can appropriately regulate its energy, healthy cells take back their electrons from the unhealthy cells, leaving them to be eliminated.   Jon Barron describes it much better than I can here http://www.jonbarron.org/natural-health/remedies-special-reports-scalar-energy.

Stanley's machine is super simple - it consists of bronze and copper and runs a 12 volt through the ring that you wear around your waist or neck or legs (perpendicular to your body).  I joined Tracy, Stanley and 2 of Tracy's other friends and for 3 hours we all sat at Caroline's house with the rings around each of us - chatted and laughed, ate apples and avocados, drank tea, and took pictures or felt the differences in our particular ailments throughout the 3 hours.

There were a number of ailments present, a sciatica or bursitis complaint through a hip and down a leg, my tumor, scars with raised centers, ruptured blood vessels, etc.  We all witnessed or felt palpable changes.  Everyone's faces definitely opened up and became more vulnerable (it reminded me of how people look after they skydive - like they are a kid again, totally eager and childlike).  I took one of the rings home to try out. 

It was hard to determine if we all really noticed differences or if we were in a sort of mass hysteria stage, all confirming that there was change.  I used it again Sunday night and Monday night.  It seemed to me that daily the tumor was getting smaller.  But was it all just wishful thinking?  Had I lost my objectivity. Today when my oncologist felt my tumor she said she thought it had gone from 3cm to 1cm and felt much more rubbery and soft.  She said the cells could even be dead and just aren't sloughing off yet.  Wow! 

You can see Stanley's website here - http://stanleykolt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment